Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Break 2007







So we're staying right here in cold old Kodiak this Spring Break. Stephen has the entire week off, which means I have to work all week because the kids that are normally at school are with me all day long!



I've said it plenty of times, but we've had a very long, and cold winter and just when we thought Spring was in the air, it started to snow and the temp dropped below zero. Today has been the first time we've seen the sun in almost a week.


So Stephen and I thought we'd enjoy the balmy weather by getting out for a Spring Break Tan! If you can't tell from the pictures we're alittle white!!


Anyway, we hope all of you will join with us in our prayers for spring.




2 comments:

siennamydog said...

Hi! Great pics! The kids really liked the ones out in the snow. Joshua was wondering why Stephen was wearing boxing gloves. They loved seeing Roscoe too. Miss you, Cindy

Jill said...

Hey!! I finally got my google account working again so I can post!!

You guys are crazy, but you sure know how to make me laugh!

Mak sure enjoyed the pictures too!