Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our First Week




Well here we go into parenthood. Stephen and I have done a lot of things, but this is by far the biggest and best! We both agree that the labor and birth of Greyson was the most incredible and indescribable experience of our lives. Life has now changed as we know it. Yesterday was quite the day, getting used to all these new things in our life, but so wonderful and rewarding all at the same time.
Thinking back to the labor and delivery we were extremely blessed with our Doctor and nurses. Stephen called them the dream team because they were the exact people I would have chosen to be there and they all worked so well together. I always remember my mom talking about Dr. Finkner delivering Jill and me and how great he was, well Dr. Zimmer has forever worked his way into our family and we couldn't be happier about it.
Greyson is a long baby. He measures 20 and 1/2 inches and loves to spread those legs out. He doesn't like being swaddled, especially his arms. I find myself watching him a lot and knowing exactly how all those movements felt just a week ago. Oh, being a mom is amazing!

No comments: