
We enjoyed a wonderful family picnic at Uncle Paul and Aunt Lisa's farm. This was something I had heard about for years, but was my first time. It was a beautiful evening filled with wonderful family and great food. Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without a baseball game, which ended when the ball got lost in the bean field.
1 comment:
I'm originally from Cedar Rapids, IA but we moved to Atlanta, GA when I was 2. I was born with catarracts and they were surgically removed at the University of Iowa. Because of that, I'm a big Hawkeyes fan and I loved seeing that little boy dressed up in the Iowa football uni. We actually went to the Rose Bowl game in 1986 featuring Iowa and UCLA. The Hawkeyes lost, but it was a great time. Enjoyed looking at your pictures of the farm. What part of Iowa is that?
Ken at kgussports.blogspot.com
Post a Comment