

Greyson's sixth month was full of messes as he began to really try out the world of food! Almost every evening a bath quickly follows supper. The other downfall of food is that he is back to waking every couple of hours and some nights every hour. As I write it's 1:45 AM. Greyson just fell asleep in the Moby wrap as I bounce on the workout ball.
This month he also started making a lot of Ba and Ma sounds and pulling himself up on whatever he can get his hands on. He is a very active little boy.
Greyson and I head to work every day together and there are a few of the kids who love to stop by and talk to Greyson and see how things are going. One little boy made Greyson a truck out of a box he found. He thought it was great when I actually decided to put Greyson in it so he could test it out.
2 comments:
um...greyson has hair. lookin' so good little man. i miss you like a aunt should miss her nephew. :)
um...greyson has hair. lookin' so good little man. i miss you like a aunt should miss her nephew. :)
Post a Comment