More Than Conquerors And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who, have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Fun with Family
Greyson is quite the little fisherman!
Stephen and I have cleaned and prepared quite a few fish since being married. But I have to admit this was the first fresh water fish I had ever prepared. I had a hard time with it too. It just seemed like so much work for so little fish. Anyway, the real fun was watching the kids catch it and try it.
We had a great time with my sister's family out on the lake. This was our last big event before leaving for Kodiak. We had a wonderful year making great memories and even though we're further away we'll still make great memories in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment