More Than Conquerors And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who, have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Sunday, June 3, 2012
A New Bed!
So the last few nights Greyson has not been sleeping well. We knew that his crib was getting to small for him, but Stephen and I both determined somewhere between 2 and 5 am that Greyson needed new sleeping arrangements.
Last week we were able to find a great loft bed for him from a Coast Guard family moving off island, but he's just not ready for up high sleeping. Anyway, a plan was made to get him a toddler bed the next day.
Well as I was telling my story to Marilyn and Heather, two friends from church Heather offered her sons old race car bed. Of coruse I was very excited and she brought it over and even helped put it together.
Greyson was extremely excited to say the least and to my great suprise he went right to sleep in it. No fighting him at all, praise the Lord!
But with all the excitement I did still think about how my little boy is growing up. Heather's son is going to be a freshman in highschool in the fall and he's much taller than her and even his dad. Oh, I pray these years go slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment