Sunday, August 4, 2013

Out on the Farm


After a few days in Omaha we all headed out to the farm for some family fun.  Greyson loved all the freedom and the weather was fantastic.  

We rode horses one night with all the kids.  I always find myself wanting to race away as fast as I can go.  But of course use better judgement than that:)   

One of the best ways to put Landry to sleep was going for a quick bike ride.  



My sister was able to snap this picture and it shows my everyday pretty well.  Two boys with me all the time just doing what I would normally do.  It's just a little messier now and my legs are a bit more tired when I finally sit down at the end of the day. 


 Greyson loved sitting in the van and pickups.  He did a lot of exploring and one day I even found him with all three dogs in the pickup.  They were going to the "pop store".

My sister and I found a dress my mom had made in high school.  So I surprised her and wore it to church.  Not the most comfortable dress, but I sure got lots of fun complements.  :) 

 Put Greyson on a lawn mower and it might as well be heaven.  He didn't care how hot it got outside he wanted to be in or on any wheeled object he could find.



No comments: