Saturday, February 1, 2014

Our Week

Well while the lower 48 is freezing it seems we are having a bit of a heat wave here in Kodiak.  One day this week it was in the 50s and snow or even freezing at night hasn't really happened much at all this January.  
However it has been very cloudy and rainy.  I think we had 14 days straight of rain before the sun showed its face.  Out of the first 24 days of the year I think the paper said it rained 21.  Today is the first day of February and the first day in the new year that it has been completely clear.  
While this really bothers a lot of Kodiak people Stephen and I love it.  January was an incredible month for us full of routines and normal schedules with very limited extra events.  
We read two books and had the boys in bed by 8pm.  It was heavenly! 
















1 comment:

Jill said...

I like how Landry is sticking out of the dryer. from Liam