Sunday, February 17, 2008

Being a Christ Follower


There is something so amazing about loving what you do.  Each day Stephen and I are overwhelmed by being so blessed with our jobs.  We know we are doing exactly what the Lord wants us to do.  That in no way means we're glad when Sunday nights come and we know that tomorrow we have to go to work.  Following Christ is difficult and tiring, but if it were easy and always great we'd be like any other person of this world looking for their next high.  Sometimes its about being in the trenches, whether in Kodiak or Arthur, Nebraska.  That's why it's so wonderful being a Christ follower, he's in control and when it's no longer about me but Him, even in the confusion and difficulty of a day, Oh, it's so worth it!  
This picture is of me and some of the amazing kids I get to work with each day.  They drive me crazy, but I truly love them! 

No comments: