Greyson felt like a mad scientist dying easter eggs. He had loads of fun, and I tried to not go crazy. Everything turned out okay and we ate some yummy deviled eggs for Easter.
I really love going to the sunrise service on Easter. Stephen stayed home with the boys so I could go and play music and enjoy. It was such a wonderful setting for a service.
We made a quick stop to get some coffee before heading to church in the morning. Greyson looked like a mini Stephen, it was so cute.
Greyson loves to "play" with Stephen on Sunday morning. They are super cute together.
This picture was before church, while they were practicing, but during church I had to walk out with Landry and Stephen had to read scripture, leaving Greyson in the second row on Easter Sunday without an adult. He did amazing though and right at the end of Stephen reading he decided to run to the back to stand with me. So everyone got to see this picture during church.
Landry checking out the steps in the church
Greyson collecting Easter eggs after church
Landry eating the eggs Greyson was collecting.
Our little family.
Had to post this picture. Greyson was having a tough time smiling at the camera.
Finding eggs with the kids at the Mission. So fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment